FAQ, tips and tricks - Others
I have my own recording software but the CD writer is not recognised
The Recording software I use hangs my OS
- It is very important to have a version of the software that will support your model of recorder. Otherwise the software will not recognise your recorder and will warn you no recorder is available.
I have my own recording software but the CD writer is not recognised :
- Ensure the recording software version you use supports the Plexwriter, contact the supplier and check if any updates are available.
The Recording software I use hangs my OS :
- Reinstall the recording software
- Make sure you have the correct version for your OS
- Contact the manufacture of the software for further support